Petal Fresh Botanicals Whitening Facial Daily Wash – Assessment & Review

I was searching for a face wash having fruit extracts. When I found this watermelon and pineapple facial daily wash in the Petal Fresh products counter in Chase Up Departmental Store. I didn’t think much, just purchased it. So here is the product assessment by me.

Company Claims:

Petal fresh whitening facial daily wash utilizes the latest in skin fairness technology to gently remove makeup, deeply cleanse skin and prepare skin for whitening treatment. This moisturizing formula leaves skin naturally fresh, cleansed and luminous with moisture balance restored.

Petal Fresh

Directions:

Rise with warm water and gently massage a small amount to face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. No animal testing. Results may be visible within 8 weeks of continuous use. For best results, avoid sun exposure when wearing product.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Polysorbate 20, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Kojic Diplamitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Cocamide DEA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

My Assessment:

I used this facial daily wash for almost a month to assess it. Just after flipping its cap first time, I smelled a very sweet smell which, frequently speaking, I didn’t like much. After the first wash I got disappointed because it didn’t make any foam and the face wash got absorbed quickly into my skin (sounds wondering hmmm!).

But it will be injustice not to complement this product. It really washed away all the dirt and dullness of my skin and I was feeling much awaked after washing my face. Interesting thing is that the too much sweety smell disappeared and I was feeling light and healthy. This product is having deep cleaning effects.

It is transparent, a bit runny in texture, mild and heavily aromatic. The smell is neither of pineapple nor of watermelon. I thought there were some coconut extracts because it smelled like that. But there is no coconut at all. You should take heavy amount of this facial wash to wash off your face and neck. Little amount is not sufficient.

If I am wearing my night cream then it is very difficult for me to wash my face with this facial wash but if I succeed then it looks as if I never put on any type of cosmetic before. It gently and completely removes all the signs of dirt, makeup and cream residues from your face. Also it regains the natural moisture of the skin. Neither make skin too oily nor over dried.

If you don’t put any moisturizer or cream after washing your face with this facial wash, it’s okay because this facial wash do not make your skin stretchy or dry. A light glow is also there after washing your skin off.

Thumbs Up:

  • Very reasonable price
  • Easily available
  • Neither makes skin too oily nor over dried
  • Regains skin natural moisture
  • Balance the pH of the skin
  • It’s Paraben free
  • 100% Phalate free

Thumbs Down:

  • Smells too much sweety
  • Doesn’t make foam
  • Absorbs into the skin leather
  • Heavy amount is required for your face and neck

It is available in a 200 ml tube packaging. I bought it from Chase Up in 229 PKR after discount.


Petal Fresh Botanicals Whitening Facial Daily Wash

Reviewed by: Menal Salim on Nov 28 2013

Rating: 3.5



1 comment:

  1. The face wash peppermint and aloe made my skin so dry Do not get this product.0 out of 5 stars

    ReplyDelete

< >
NEWSLETTER
Stay upto-date with latest news. SignUp today!
Copyright© 2013 Beauty+Beauty - Designed by born4banned