Jergens Fair And Soft Fairness Moisturizer – Assessment & Review

It was fall and I was desperately needing a moisturiser that could give me a soft skin while not darken my wheatish complexion. So I went to the market and purchased this product for my hand and body. I thought I would use it just in winters but now I am using it in spring season as well.

Company Claims:

Jergens fair and soft fairness moisturiser protects your skin from tanning. With continued use, the lotion gently exfoliates dry and sun-tanned skin and restores it into a fair, even-toned, radiant skin. Made with ingredients to gently lighten for fairer and soften skin within 6 weeks. Dermatologists Tested.

Jergens

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Propyl Paraben, PEG-45M, Alumina, Simethicone, Fragrance (Perfume).

My Assessment:

I started using this fairness moisturiser in the month of November. It is for ‘All Skin Types’ and this is its plus point. It neither make my combination (normal to dry) skin dry nor too oily. Just a silky and soft feel was there when I touched my skin.

Squeeze a small amount on your palm or wherever you want to apply. Rub it gently and allow it to absorb completely into your skin.

After applying this lotion, you will notice a fair and silky skin with an enchanting light fragrance. Also a little shine will be there. It actually lightens your complexion and gives a radiant shine and silky feel to the skin.

I just applied this moisturiser on my hands, arms and feet. Never tried it on my face. I used it specially after taking bath. It is very easy to apply this on the skin. Not sticky or too much oily for dry or normal skin. But it may be greasy for one having oily skin.

Since this product is made in United Arab Emirates that’s why you can say that this is a good product for Asian persons. Because the weather conditions of UAE and Pakistan are almost the same. Both countries have hot and dry weather in the mid-year. This can also be the perfect winter lotion for your daily use. It is not having any SPF or PA factors therefore don’t wear it alone while going outside.

Thumbs Up!

  • Travel friendly packaging
  • Light fragrance
  • Inexpensive
  • Rich creamy texture
  • Hygienic

Thumbs Down!

  • May be greasy for oily skins
  • A bit difficult to squeeze it because its thick
  • Containing 2 parabens
  • Cannot be washed away easily
  • Not perfect for summer season

Cautions:

  • For external use only.
  • Avoid eye contact.
  • Store away from heat and humidity.

I bought it from Chase Up in Karachi for PKR 190 after discount. It is a 200 ml bottle packaging with a flip cap so it is very hygienic. Overall I must say it is a very good product from Jergens for Asian women. You should try it in this winter…


Jergens Fair And Soft Fairness Moisturizer

Reviewed by: Menal Salim on Nov 14 2013

Rating: 3.5



No comments:

Post a Comment

<
NEWSLETTER
Stay upto-date with latest news. SignUp today!
Copyright© 2013 Beauty+Beauty - Designed by born4banned